Saturday, February 10, 2007

PDF is for you

Well I've gone and done it again...

I have started to compile information, useful and practical, information on PDF and what it means to you on my newest website. "You" being those concerned with creating and sending PDFs for various needs such as basic communications, PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, PDF/H for health care and PDF/X for graphic arts. I hope to have a wiki going soon with the help of the PDF community. I would love to have your participation. I would also love to see a vendor or two get behind this and help with supplying content. The ultimate goal is to consolidate as much of the PDF, PDF/A,E,H & X information floating around the internet into one focused spot. If you would like to volunteer your time and assistance I would love to hear from you. I promise to keep the site advertising free as long as I can afford to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home