Saturday, February 10, 2007

Artwork-Systems User Group

I was watching a thread on a forum where people were talking about creating a Artwork-Systems user group. I asked if people would join if I created one. They said yes. And then there was.

Now the user group that I started is not an officially sanctioned user group. It's one of those grass roots efforts. I'm hoping that it will become a sanctioned user group. I get the impression that the community at large would like to have one.

Being unofficial means that Artwork-Systems may not be too happy with it. I can understand that. I do have a few basic rules for it. No bashing vendors or users. We're all adults here. I don't take it from my two sons so why would I take it from adults? Topics need to stay focused on the topic at hand. If you want to kick back and relax there is a cafe section where you can do just that with your favorite java or a Stella Artois. Anyone is free to sign up but account activation is a manual process. I verify all account applications. So fill out those profiles so I can approve the application in a timely manner.

Check here for a bit information: http://artworksusergroup.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=1

If you want to sign up for the forums visit http://www.artworksusergroup.com / forums/

I hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home